We are a leading manufacturer of spun aluminum spinners and spinner adapter nuts for radio control (R/C) aircraft. We have dedicated ourselves to producing the finest products in the radio control industry. Since we manufacture our products in-house, we are able to keep strict control over the quality of all our products.
- Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)
- Where can you find our products?
Our products are distributed world-wide through local dealers. Check with your local dealer for pricing and availability. You can also order directly from us via phone, fax or the internet. Distributors and Dealers, give us a call for account information.
- Are our products available in other countries?
Yes. We sell our products in many foreign countries directly or through our export agent - International Hobbycraft. Contact them for pricing and shipping information.
3340 Dundee Road
Northbrook, Illinois 60062-2311
info: (847) 564-9945, fax: (847) 564-9951
- What form of payment do you accept?
We require Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Personal Check, or Money order for most orders. We can also ship C.O.D. orders if necessary (an additional C.O.D. fee will be added to your total).
- What method of shipment do you use?
We use UPS (or an equivalent carrier) and the postal service for most orders. We can ship overnight or second-day if needed. (These services are not always available.)
- How do we return merchandise for repair or refund?
Refunds - All refunds must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the box. Call our information number to obtain a return authorization number. Product(s) returned for refund must be complete, packed using all original packing materials and properly packaged for shipping. Any product returned, which is not received in new, sellable condition, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Repairs - Please call before shipping any merchandise back for repair. In particular, problems involving our simulator can usually be solved over the phone. Repairs need to be properly packaged for shipment. Any damages occurred during shipment will be repaired and charged to your account.
Dave Brown Products Privacy Notice
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Dave Brown Products website.
- The only personal information we collect is your name, street and email address, telephone number, and credit card information.
- We use the personal information collected from you to process your order with us. Such personal information as we collect is not used for any other purpose and is not shared.
- We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put into place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under the age of 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13 to provide information to us.
- You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request detailing the error(s). To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- In the unlikely event any of the personal information you supply us online is misused, you may redress these issues by contacting us directly at 513-738-1576.